1. In the following we inform you about the collection of personal data when using this website. Personal data are all data that can be related to you personally, e.g. name, address, email addresses, user behavior.
2. Responsible according to Art. 4 No. 7 EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) is ACEP GmbH, Espellohweg 44, 22607 Hamburg, firstname.lastname@example.org, Tel.: +49 (0) 40 2263 3548 0 (see our imprint).
3. If we use contracted service providers for individual functions of our offer or would like to use your data for advertising purposes, we will inform you in detail about the respective processes below. We also state the specified criteria for the storage period.
1. You have the following rights towards us with regard to your personal data:
- right to information,
- right to correction or deletion,
- right to restriction of processing,
- right to object to processing,
- right to data portability.
2. If you have given your consent to the use of data, you can revoke this at any time. If the lawfulness of the processing is based on consent, this remains valid until the revocation is exercised.
3. Please send all requests for information, requests for information or objections to data processing by email to email@example.com or to the address given in Section 1 (2).
4. You can ask us to delete your data at any time. There may be statutory retention periods that allow us to store your data until the period has expired.
5. If your data is incorrect, you have the right to ask us to correct it. We will comply with this request immediately.
6. You have the right to receive the personal data you have made available to us, as far as technically possible, in a readable format in order to make it available to another company (right to data portability).
7. You have the right to complain to the supervisory authority responsible for you. A list of data protection officers and their contact details can be found at the following link: https://www.bfdi.bund.de/DE/Infothek/Anschriften_Links/anschriften_links-node.html.
1. We maintain current technical measures to ensure data security, in particular to protect your personal data from the dangers of data transfers and from third parties gaining knowledge. These are adapted to the current state of the art.
1. If you only use the website for informational purposes, i.e. if you do not register or otherwise provide us with information, we only collect the personal data that your browser transmits to our server. If you would like to view our website, we collect the following data, which is technically necessary for us to display our website to you and to guarantee its stability and security (legal basis is Art. 6 Para. 1 S. 1 lit.f GDPR):
- IP address
- Date and time of the request
- Time zone difference to Greenwich Mean Time (GMT)
- Content of the request (specific website)
- Access status / HTTP status code
- Amount of data transferred in each case
- Website from which the request came
- Operating system and its interface
- Language and version of the browser software
2. When you contact us by e-mail, we will save your e-mail address, your name and, if you indicate this, your telephone number. The purpose of this storage is only to contact you in order to answer your questions.
3. The legal basis for the survey when you contact us is the consent that you have given by sending the email (Art. 6 Para. 1 S. 1 lit. a GDPR).
4. We also do not use your data for our own or third-party advertising purposes.
5. In addition to the aforementioned data, cookies are stored on your computer when you use our website. Cookies are small text files that are stored on your hard drive, assigned to the browser you are using, and through which certain information flows to the place that sets the cookie (here by us). Cookies cannot run programs or transmit viruses to your computer. They serve to make the Internet offer more user-friendly and effective overall.
1. When you use the website, only those cookies are stored on your computer that are absolutely necessary for using the website.
3. This website uses the following types of cookies, the scope and functionality of which are explained below:
- Transient cookies (temporary use)
- Persistent cookies (use for a limited time)
4. Transient cookies are automatically deleted when you close the browser. This includes in particular the session cookies. These store a so-called session ID, with which various requests from your browser can be assigned to the common session. This allows your computer to be recognized when you return to the website. The session cookies are deleted when you log out or close the browser.
5. Persistent cookies are automatically deleted after a specified period, which can differ depending on the cookie. You can delete the cookies at any time in the security settings of your browser.
6. You can configure your browser settings according to your wishes and reject the acceptance of third-party cookies or all cookies. We would like to point out that you may not be able to use all functions of this website.
7. Only technically necessary cookies are used.
1. We have links to various social media on our website. However, these are only links to external websites from third-party providers of social media and not plugins. When you visit our website, no links are established or personal data is transmitted to third-party providers. If you click on the respective button marked with the symbol of the provider, you will be redirected to the website of this provider. At this moment you are leaving our website. If you have any questions about data collection by third-party providers, please read the data protection declarations held by the third-party providers. We refer to the following social media:
2. LinkedIn Corporation, 2029 Stierlin Court, Mountain View, California 94043, USA; By concluding so-called standard data protection clauses (SDK) in accordance with Art. 46 (2) GDPR, LinkedIn ensures a comparable level of data protection when transferring data to the parent company in the USA. Further information is available at: http://www.linkedin.com/legal/privacy-policy.